The beginner course is recommended for those who, without experience in sea sports, decide to approach the world of kitesurfing (a fundamental requirement is to be able to swim).
It takes about 6 hours, divided into four steps which will allow you to learn step by step and in complete safety.
The purpose of the course proposed by the Instructor of the Sunset Sailing Center is not only to be able to start with the board at your feet, but above all to provide the necessary tools to continue learning in autonomy, independently and above all in total safety.
- Lessons schedule to be agreed with the instructor
- The beginner course consists of 3 lessons of 1h30m each + last group lesson on an inflatable
- Module II can be attended by those who have already completed the beginner course
- Group lessons (up to a maximum of 3 people)
- Mandatory FIV card € 20 + Medical certificate