Basic and advanced kitesurfing courses for adults and children
The basic course is offered to all those who, without experience in sea sports, decide to approach the world of kitesurf (a fundamental requirement is knowing how to swim).
It takes place in about 6 hours, divided into four steps which will allow you to learn gradually and in complete safety.
The purpose of the course proposed by the Instructor of the Sunset Sailing Center is not only to be able to start with the board at your feet, but above all to provide the tools necessary to continue to learn independently, independence and above all in total safety.
- The basic course includes 3 lessons of 1h30m + last collective lesson on a dinghy at the price of €380.
- Group lessons (up to a maximum of 3 people)
- Mandatory IVF card € 20. + Medical certificate
The course sessions include the following schedule:
- Knowledge of the Winds
- Spot evaluation-use of the canopy-trainer and introduction to the flight window
- Inflatable Kite Armor
- Complete preparation of the kite by the student
- Flight window
- Didactic/preparatory game with the kite in the water flight window
- Safety and water relaunch of the kite
- Taking off and landing the kite
- Kite armor by the student independently
- Landing and taking off of the kite independently
- Body drag (dragging the body in the water with the kite)
- Management of the kite and the board, first preparation exercises for the start with the board
- First departures
- Board recovery in the water
- Self-rescue (self-rescue technique and recovery of the kite in an emergency situation)